Death Track: Resurrection [2009/ENG] | PC Game | Genre: Arcade / Racing (Cars) / 3D
Developer: SkyFallen Entertainment | Publisher: 505 Games
Death Track: Revival - racing thriller, continuing the tradition of the legendary Deathtrack, became in time one of the pioneers of genre sombat racing.
Effect of Death Track: Revival takes place in the near future. In a world of reign anarchy and ruin. People long ago bored usual sports, to fashion a much more aggressive and exciting ways of leisure. Important people in the world is riveted to the main event is the entertainment industry - race to the bottom», the world tour of the ruins of the largest cities of the Earth. Powerful cars, bright and fierce fight, chase and shooting, in which the well-known pilots, world fame, and of course money attracts more and more riders.
The hero of the game - an aspiring pilot who falls for the first time at this level of competition. On the way to the worldwide fame and popularity he will win many races, a lot of enemies to destroy and witness extraordinary craftiness inherent vorotilam show business.
• Hazardous race with weapons, mines, military robots.
• 10 cities: Bangkok, Vatican City, London, Moscow, New York, Paris, Prague, San Diego, Istanbul and Tokyo.
• Several types of races, some 100 km of trails.
• 10 powerful cars with a possibility of tuning.
• Performance figures of aerobatics and stunts.
Minimum system requirements:
• OS: Microsoft ® Windows ® 2000/XP;
• Intel ® Pentium ® Processor with a clock speed of 4.2 GHz (with support for SSE);
• RAM: 512 MB;
• 2.5 GB free hard disk space;
• Video card: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 6600 +, ATI ® Radeon ™ 9700 + with 128 MB memory and support for pixel and vertex shaders version 2.0;
• DirectX ® 9.0c (available on disk with the program);
• The device for reading DVD-ROM drive;
• Keyboard and mouse.
Release date: April 2009
Release date in Russia: February 22, 2008
Publisher in Russia: 1C
Publication Type: License
Release Party: GOW
Tabletka: Not Required
Information for restoration: 3%
Official site: http://www.death-track.com/